Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Alys trained at Millennium Performing Arts graduating in professional musical theatre with the merit and journal awards Alys has performed in many shows since she started performing at the age of 3. Venues for these have included Disneyland Paris and The Royal Albert Hall. As well as theatre Alys has appeared in a number of TV programmes, such as Emmerdale and also done voice over work for various Radio commercials. Alys also teaches dance, drama and singing to children at various schools in Leeds and Dubai. Below is a link to my spotlight page, containing my cv http://www.spotlight.com/3874-6759-2207

Wednesday 24 March 2010

Pilot Survey

I have created a short survey for my research. I would really love it if you would take part, it will only take two minutes!

I found the website from Danielle Stacey - so thank you Danielle!

If you can give me any feedback about it that would be great, do not feel obliged to though I am happy if you just take part in the survey!

Just click post title or URL to find it.
Thank You!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I clicked on your post title to take your survey but it only brought me to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun! where is the link?x

    ReplyDelete