Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Alys trained at Millennium Performing Arts graduating in professional musical theatre with the merit and journal awards Alys has performed in many shows since she started performing at the age of 3. Venues for these have included Disneyland Paris and The Royal Albert Hall. As well as theatre Alys has appeared in a number of TV programmes, such as Emmerdale and also done voice over work for various Radio commercials. Alys also teaches dance, drama and singing to children at various schools in Leeds and Dubai. Below is a link to my spotlight page, containing my cv http://www.spotlight.com/3874-6759-2207

Monday 15 February 2010

new module!

Starting to think about the new module! Been 'highlighting happy' throughout the handbook, trying ot figure out exactly what to do! Already learnt quite a few new words, not sure what to do with them though!

Been bouncing ideas around my head about what my project could be about. I am finding having so much scope and no boundaries very daunting - what to choose, where to start! What ideas are other people having, maybe they could inspire me?! Currently thinking about researching 'the benefits of dance in physical development in 5-8 year olds' - does this sound like a valuable project and the right sort of title?

No comments:

Post a Comment