Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Alys trained at Millennium Performing Arts graduating in professional musical theatre with the merit and journal awards Alys has performed in many shows since she started performing at the age of 3. Venues for these have included Disneyland Paris and The Royal Albert Hall. As well as theatre Alys has appeared in a number of TV programmes, such as Emmerdale and also done voice over work for various Radio commercials. Alys also teaches dance, drama and singing to children at various schools in Leeds and Dubai. Below is a link to my spotlight page, containing my cv http://www.spotlight.com/3874-6759-2207

Monday 3 October 2011

Veganism

I thought I would share these videos (click on title of this post) Because it is something I feel strongly about and think everyone should be aware of why to be vegan. After all the research and findings the main question really is 'why are you not vegan'?

No comments:

Post a Comment